Gate Valve Assembly (2-inch)
(1) Clean all components with clean water and detergent.
(2) Rinse components in clean water and dry with wiping rag.
(1) Inspect valve body (19) for cracks and stripped or damaged threads.
(2) Inspect disc (18) for cuts or scratches across sealing surfaces, and damaged threads.
(3) Inspect bonnet (16) for cracks and stripped threads.
(4) Inspect stem (17) for stripped, galled, or damaged threads.
(5) Inspect female coupler (5) for cracks, broken lock arms, and damaged threads.
(6) Inspect male coupler (7) for cracks and damaged threads.
(7) Inspect cap (1) and plug (3) for cracks and broken lock arms.
(8) Inspect chains (2 and 4) for cracked or broken links.
(1) Replace all defective parts. Do not reuse packing (14).