Section II. EQUIPMENT DESCRIPTION AND DATA
1-9. EQUIPMENT CHARACTERISTICS, CAPABILITIES AND FEATURES.
(1) Self contained. All components required to make the system operational are supplied with the system.
(2) Easily transportable.
(3) Reusable containers provide storage for water tanks and components.
(3) Quick disconnect couplings on all components allow rapid setup and take down.
(3) Adaptable to meet varying mission and site requirements.
(4) No external electrical power source required.
Capabilities and Features.
(1) Sixteen collapsible water tanks provide a storage capacity of 800,000 gallons.
(2) Redundant engine driven pumping systems.
(3) No special tools required for setup or operation.
(4) Automatic water chlorination.