Clean parts In a well ventilated area. Avoid inhalation of solvent fumes and pro-
longed exposure of skin to cleaning solvent. Wash exposed skin thoroughly. Dry
cleaning solvent used to dean parts is potentially dangerous to personnel and
property. Do not use near open flame or excessive heat. Flash point of solvent
Is 100°F. (38°C. to 50°C.). Wear eye protection when blowing solvent from parts.
Compressed air used for cleaning purposes should not exceed 30 PSI (2.1 Kg/
Figure 4-6. Hose Assembly.
b. Inspection, Cleaning and Replace.
(1) Disassembly hose assembly.
(2) Detach coupling (7) from emergency dump valve and coupling (1) from nozzle.
(3) Clean metal parts with an approved solvent and dry thoroughly.
(4) Clean hose surface with a dean dry cloth.
(5) Inspect hose for cuts, leaks, deterioration, damage and wear. Replace defective hose, couplers
(6) Assemble hose assembly.
(7) Attach coupling (1) to nozzle and coupling (7) to emergency dump valve.