1. Make sure tank has been properly folded (WP 0005 00).
Use care when packing tank. The tank will be easily damaged by tools,
packing box nails or other sharp objects.
2. Pack the tank in a close fitting box, crate, or other type of container. When tank is disassembled and
refolded, it is to be replaced in the original box, crate or container.
3. Each tank is provided with suitable packing around the tank to prevent the tank fabric from being
damaged by contact with the inside of the box or container. When tank is replaced in the original box,
crate or other type of container, the packing material is replaced around the tank in the same manner
as when received.
1. Placement of equipment in administrative storage should be for short periods of time when a shortage
of maintenance effort exists. Items should be in mission readiness within 24 hours or within the time
factors determined by the directing authority. During the storage period, appropriate maintenance
records will be kept.
2. Before placing the equipment in administrative storage, current preventative maintenance checks
and services should be completed, shortcomings and deficiencies should be corrected and all
Modification Work Orders (MWOs) should be applied.
3. Inside storage is preferred for items selected for administrative storage. If inside storage is not
available, trucks, vans, conex containers and other containers may be used. Refer to WP 0002 00
for ambient storage temperature range.
END OF WORK PACKAGE