3. Install the drain hose to the drain assembly.
4. Place the drain hose into the prepared trench and return the tank to its normal flat position.
5. Make sure drain gate valve or lever is closed.
Filler/Discharge Assembly (Female/Male Elbow)
1. Remove the dust cap from the discharge coupling (above the drain assembly).
2. Put the female/male elbow onto the coupling. Clamp into position using the cam lock arms and
pointing the male part of the coupling in the direction the discharge hose will lie.
Filler/Discharge Assembly (Female/Female Elbow Fitting)
1. Remove the dust cap.
Ensure the elbow is correctly attached to the coupling assembly and the
filler hose. If improperly installed, pressure buildup during filling could
cause the fittings to fly apart and cause injury.
2. Install the female/female elbow onto the coupling assembly. Position it in the direction the filler hose
will lie and clamp using the cam lock arms.