OPERATION IN WINDY CONDITIONS
1. If only partially filled, the tank could roll over in windy conditions.
2. Secure the tank with suitable straps or ropes if high winds are expected.
Do not attach the guy ropes to the tank handles.
3. Pass the restraining straps or ropes under and over the tank and fasten securely to stakes in the
INTERIM NUCLEAR, BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL (NBC) DECONTAMINATION PROCEDURES
For detailed decontamination procedures, refer to FM 3-3, FM 3-4, and FM 3-5.
The following emergency procedures can be performed until field NBC decontamination facilities are
NBC EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
If NBC attack is known or suspected, don mask immediately and continue
mission. Mask should not be removed until instructed to do so.
1. Nuclear decontamination Brush fallout from skin, clothing, and equipment with available brushes,
rags, or tree branches. Wash skin and undergo radiation check as soon as tactical situation permits.
2. Biological decontamination Remain masked and continue mission until instructed to unmask.