TM 10-8110-202-13 & P
MATERlALS/PARTS: Cotter pin
R E M O V A L:
1. Remove cotter pin (1) from screw pin (2). Discard
2. Remove screw pin (2) from bow (3). Bow will come
loose from swivel plate lug (4).
C L E A N I N G:
1. Clean screw pin (2) and bow (3) with wire brush. Remove
all dirt and corrosion.
Check screw pin (2) for distortion and cracks, and for damaged
Replace screw pin (2), if necessary.
Check condition of bow (3). Replace bow (3) if distorted
I N S T A L L A T I O N:
1. Place bow (3) over swivel plate lug (4) alining bow eyelets with hole in swivel plate lug.
2. Note that one of the bow eyelets is threaded and the other is not. Insert screw pin (2) through
the bow eyelet with no threads, and then through swivel plate lug (4) hole.
3. Thread screw pin (2) into bow (3) all the way.
4. Insert new cotter pin (1) into screw pin (2). Bend ends of cotter pin to secure screw pin.