TM 10-8110-202-13 & P
2. Wash area with MEK.
3. Using a buffing tool, thoroughly
buff an area 5 inches in all
directions from the edge of the
4. Remove buffing dust and wash
area with MEK.
Under normal atmospheric conditions the cement will dry
in 2 to 3 minutes. Excessive humidity will require longer
drying time. Do not mix applicator brushes with different
5. Apply one coat of 3918 cement to entire buffed and cleaned area around hole. Allow cement
6. Apply a second coat of 3918 cement to buffed
7. Cut out four patches as follows:
and cleaned area, and allow it to dry.
a. Patch 1. Cut a patch from 42153 patch material that is 3 inches larger than the hole in
b. Patch 2. Cut a patch from 42153 patch material that is 1/2 inch larger than patch 1 in all