TM 10-8110-202-13 & P
1. Apply one coat of 3980 cement to top side of patch 3 and allow to dry.
The interior repair is now complete. Proceed to curing in-
VULCANIZER MAY NOT BE AS PICTURED.
1. Place drum body in the jaw of pressure-type vulcanizer so that the exterior repair is facing
heating element (1) of the vulcanizer.
2. Slip a sheet of RM58B silicone paper (2) between the interior surfaces of drum body.
3. Slip a second sheet of RM58B silicone paper (2) plus a pad between the exterior repair and
vulcanizer top jaw (4).
4. Close the vulcanizers jaws by turning handwheel (5).