TM 10-8110-202-13 & P
See illustration on previous page for the following steps.
5. Inflate vulcanizer bladder (6).
6. Turn on the vulcanizers heating element (1) to 300°F (149°C).
7. Cure repair for 75 minutes.
8. Turn off heating element and allow repair to cool for 45 minutes with the vulcanizers jaws
still closed and bladder (6) still inflated.
9. Deflate bladder and open the vulcanizers jaws.
10. Remove drum body from vulcanizer.
11. Remove the two sheets of RM58B silicone paper from the repairs.
12. Check both exterior and interior patches for smoothness and security.
13. Thoroughly wash out the interior of the drum body using a stiff-bristle cleaning brush, mild
non-toxic detergent, and water.
Assemble drum (para 5-4) and test (para 5-5).