6. Use tool group (A) and install the seal in front cover
(5) with the lip of the seal toward the inside as shown.
7. Install cover (5) on crankcase (3).
8. Assemble the unloader mechanism in the cylinder
block as follows:
Make sure the seat for spring (7) is in
position in the cylinder block.
(silicone grease) on pistons (10) and their bores before
installation. If new unloader kits are installed, the
pistons in the kit have lubricant already on them.
Install unloader pistons (10) in their bores.
Do not cut the grommets or cause distortion to the back-
up rings on the pistons when they are installed.
Put plungers (9) in guides (6) and install
these units in pistons (10).
Install saddle (8) between guides (6).
Install spring (7). Make sure the spring is
fitted correctly on the seat and saddle (8).
9. Install plate (12) and elbow (11) on cylinder block
(14). Install inlet valve guides (13).