FUEL TRANSFER PUMP
INSTALL FUEL TRANSFER PUMP
Bolt ( ½ "-20 NF x 1 ½ " long)
1. Install key (1) and drive gear (2) on the shaft.
2. Put 5S1454 Sealing Compound on the outside of the
3. Install the inner seal in the body with the lip of the seal
toward the inside with tooling (A).
4. Install the outer seal in the body with the lip of the seal
toward the outside with tooling (B).
5. If necessary, install new dowels in the body until they
extend .2 in. (5.08 mm) from the inside surface.
6. Remove the extra sealing compound from the body
and the seals after installation.
7. Install O-ring seal (4) and idler gear (3) in the body.
8. Install body (5) on the housing.