TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER GEARS
REMOVE TRANSMISSION AND
remove lower drive shaft
1. Turn the tractor 90° to the scraper.
2. Drain the oil from the transmission and transfer
3. Disconnect pump supply line (1) from the
4. Remove back-up alarm switch (3) from the
transmission and move it to the side.
5. Remove two nuts (4) and remove grease line bracket
(2) from the transmission.
6. Remove the bolt and nut from battery wire clip (5).
7. Disconnect speed selector control cable (6) and the
directional control cable from the levers and
brackets on the transmission.
8. Disconnect oil cooler hose (8) and lubrication lines
(7) from transmission.
9. Disconnect supply lines (9) and (10) from