TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER GEARS
INSTALL TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER GEARS
1. Fasten a hoist to the transmission and transfer gears.
2. Put the transmission and transfer gears in position on
the tractor and tighten the six bolts that hold the
transmission and transfer gears to the tractor.
3. Install brake chamber assembly (1). Activate the
brake chamber assembly with shop air pressure at 70
psi. (4.9 kg/cm2) or (480 kPa). Connect the rod end
to the parking brake lever with the pin and cotter pin.
4. Connect upper drive shaft (3) to the input transfer
5. Install transmission oil filter base (2).