28. Tighten the nut (9) until the desiccant sealing plate
(8) is in place.
29. Inspect the inside of the air dryer body to see that it is
30. Put some of the lubricant from the repair kit on the o-
ring seal'on the purge plate assembly.
31. Install the oil filter, desiccant cartridge and purge
plate assembly in the air dryer body as an assembly.
Tighten the bolt to a torque of 32 lb. ft. (43 N.m).
32. Remove the o-ring seal (26).
33. Remove the screw and washer (24) and diaphragm
34. Remove the cover (27).