ROLL-OVER PROTECTIVE STRUCTURE
REMOVE ROLL-OVER PROTECTIVE STRUCTURE
1. Disconnect three wires at their quick disconnects (1).
2. Remove two nuts, four washers and two screws
securing control panel (2) and lay panel across the
gage panel on the dash.
3. Attach hoist to lifting eye (3).
4. Remove sixteen nuts, washers, and bolts (4).
5. Lift roll-over protective bar from tractor.
INSTALL ROLL-OVER PROTECTIVE STRUCTURE
1. Attach hoist to lifting eye (3).
2. Place roll-over protective bar in place with windscreen
(5) to front.
3. Install sixteen bolts, washers and nuts (4).
4. Position control panel (2) and replace two screws,
four washers and two nuts.
5. Reconnect wires at their quick disconnects (1).
1. Remove four nuts (2) from the seat frame.
2. Disconnect seat belt (1) from the eyebolts
on the cab.
3. Remove the seat from the cab.
1. Put the seat in position and connect seat belt (1) to
2. Install four nuts (2) to the seat.