DISASSEMBLE SEAT FRAME
remove seat frame
1. Remove nut (1) and pull the stud out the other side.
Remove tilt assembly (2) from the frame.
2. Remove the cotter pin and nut (3) from the end of of
handle (4). Turn the handle until adjustment screw is
3. Remove clip and pin (6) from adjustment assembly
(5). Remove the adjustment assembly from the
4. Disconnect air line (7) from the valve.
5. Remove nuts (9) and sleeves from the studs. Pull
the studs out the other side. Remove support
assembly (8) from base assembly (10).
6. Remove clip and pin (12) from the bracket. Remove
shock absorber (11) from the bracket.