TRANSMISSION CONTROL LINKAGE
REMOVE TRANSMISSION CONTROL LINKAGE
The seat is removed for photo
1. Make sure handle (2) is on the "OFF" position.
2. Disconnect transmission cables (1) at the pin.
3. Loosen locknut (5) and remove shift lever (4) from
4. Remove nut (7). Remove the nut on back of pin (3).
Pull the pin out and remove lever (6).
5. Remove the bolt that holds rod end (10) in position
from the inside of the compartment. Remove the
6. Remove three bolts (8) and lower shift lock handle
(9) through opening (slot) in the console. Remove
the rod assembly, spring and spacer as a unit.
Remove the pin from handle (9). Remove the
handle and the plate from the rod.
INSTALL TRANSMISSION CONTROL LINKAGE
1. Put the rod end (1) in position and install the bolt
from the inside of the compartment.