HYDRAULIC VALVE CONTROL LEVERS
4. Use a short punch and remove shaft (3) from the
opening outside the cab. As the shaft is removed
the levers, washers, link and spring will fall in the
Put a plug in hole in the bottom of
the compartment to prevent the loss
of any parts.
5. Keep lever (7) in the position as shown until the
setscrew on the back side of bracket (4) is loosened.
This will release spring tension on a small ball
directly behind lever (7). After the lever moves
freely lower it and remove the ball, the spring and
6. Remove bolt (5) and cable (6) so lever (7) can be
7. Remove bushings (8) from control lever (10) with
tooling (A). Remove dowels (9) from the control
The dowels on the rear control lever
only are different lengths.
INSTALL HYDRAULIC VALVE CONTROL LEVERS
1. Install dowels (2) in control lever (1).
2. Put 8M8059 Bearing Mount on the outside diameter
of the bushings and install them with tooling (A).