HYDRAULIC VALVE CONTROL LEVERS
3. Put lever (6) in position as shown and install bolt (3)
to the bracket. Install cable (4) in the cab.
4. Install ball (5), the spring and the setscrew in the
bracket. Move lever (6) up so the ball is in a notch in
the lever. Tighten the setscrew until the correct tension
is on the spring.
5. Install shaft (7) in the cab.
6. Install the spring, the two washers, the link, the three
levers, the two washers and the lever (10) as the shaft is
7. Tighten setscrew (8) in hole (9) in the shaft. Put the
levers in position as shown.
8. To install the links, the cover assembly, the knobs
and correct procedure for all adjustments, see INSTALL
CAB Steps 16 and 17 for details.
9. Put jack (11) in position and install the pin and the