REMOVE DASH GAUGES
1. Remove service meter (2) from the dash.
Access to the service meter is through the
opening below the service meter.
Disconnect the two wires from the back of the
Remove the two nuts from the bracket in back
of the service meter.
Pull the service meter out of the dash.
2. Remove rubber seal (1) from the rubber strip with
3. Pull panel (3) forward and remove the rubber strip
from around the panel.
INSTALL DASH GAUGES
1. Put the service meter in position in the dash.
Install the two nuts on the bracket and connect the two
2. Install rubber strip (I) around the panel. Put the
panel in position in the dash as shown.
3. Put a solution of soap and water around the opening
in the strip.
4. Install rubber seal (2) in the rubber strip with tool (A).