DASH CONTROLS AND SWITCHES
REMOVE DASH CONTROLS AND SWITCHES
1. Remove parking brake (1) and emergency brake (2)
control valves from the dash.
Remove the pin, the knob and the nut from the
2. Remove start switch (3), light switch (4) and
disconnect switch (5) from the dash.
Remove the screw, the knob and the nut from
the start and light switches. Remove the nuts from the
3. Tilt the cab, see REMOVE CAB for details. Remove
Put identification on hose and wires
for correct installation.
4. Disconnect the wires from the switch if a switch is to
be removed. Disconnect the hoses if a control valve is
to be removed.
If the disconnect switch is removed,
disconnect the negative cable at the
INSTALL DASH CONTROLS AND SWITCHES
1. Install the wires or hoses to the correct switch or