Remove Steering Cylinder
1. Disconnect two hydraulic lines (1) from the steering
cylinder. Put caps on the lines and the fitting on the
cylinder to keep dirt out of the hydraulic system.
2. Remove four bolts (2) that hold the steering cylinder in
3. Remove steering cylinder (3). Install Steering Cylinder
1. Put steering cylinder (2) in position and install four
bolts (1) that hold the cylinder in place.
2. Tighten the bolts to a torque of 470 + 45 Nm (350 ±
3. Remove caps from the lines and steering cylinder.
Connect two hydraulic lines (3) to the cylinder.
4. Remove the air from the steering system.