8. Install lower bearing (11) against the spacer.
9. Install lower cover assembly (13) without shims.
10. Install and tighten two bolts (12) opposite each
other to a torque of 5.7 Nm (50 Ib. in.).
11. Use a feeler gauge to check the gap between the
cover and knuckle at each bolt location.
12. Find the average of the two measurements and add
0.10 mm (.004 in.) to this average. This is the thickness
of shims that must be installed between the lower cover
and the knuckle. Remove cover (13) and install the
shims. Install cover (13) and all of bolts (12).