b. 125 GPM Pump Assy.
(1) Remove top of shipping crate.
(2) Remove 125 GPM pump assy from shipping crate.
(3) Remove overpack kit from shipping crate.
(4) Check equipment in overpack kit against the packing slip to see if the shipment is complete. Re-
port all discrepancies in accordance with instructions contained in PA PAM 738-750.
(1) Carefully remove top of shipping orate to avoid possibility of nails puncturing hose assys.
(2) Remove required number of hoses from shipping crate.
(3) Check hose assys against packing slip to insure correct quantity was shipped. Report all discre-
pancies in accordance with instructions contained in PA PAM 738-750.
Towing and Lifting Yoke
(1) Remove towing and lifting yoke (figure 4-2) from orate.
Figure 4-2 Towing and Lifting Yoke
(2) Remove protective tape or paper from towing and lifting yoke.
Kits and Valves Connectors Adapters Nozzles Fittings and Miscellaneous Items. Various
kits, miscellaneous parts and equipment are contained in the FAWPS systems.
(1) General. All equipment is preserved, packaged, and crated to meet military requirements. Each kit
is shipped with all attachments and equipment necessary for normal operation.
(2) Unloading Instructions. You may lift crated equipment by using a fork Iift, crane, or other Iifting
device capable of lifting 600 pounds safely. If a crane is used, arrange slings under packing crate
carefully to ensure crate will not tip. If a fork lift is used, slide fork Iii blades directly under crate
between skid Mocks.
C h a n g e 5
4 - 3