c. WDS300K, WDS800K, and WDS1000K Operation.
(1) Fill storage tank by opening odd numbered valves V1 through V31.
Start 350 GPM pump or 125 GPM pump. Open valves V33 and V34 with 350 GPM pump
operating and open valves V37 and V38 with 125 GPM pump operating.
(2) Operate Hypochlorination Unit (paragraph 2.12).
(3) Discharge water from any filled tank by opening even numbered valves V2 through V32. Start 350
GPM pump or 125 GPM pump. Open valves V35 and V36 with 350 GPM pump operating and open valves V39
and V40 with 125 GPM pump operating.
(4) Operate Hypochlorination Unit (paragraph 2.12).
(5) Discharge water from 2-inch hoses by opening valves V41, or V42.
(6) Discharge water from 1-1/2-inch hoses by opening valves V43, V44, V45, or V46.
(7) Discharge water from nozzle assys by opening valves V47, V48, V49, or V50.
(8) Discharge water from bag filler connections by opening valves V51, V52, or V53.