Keep pressure gage valve (3 Fig. 2-7) open to allow continual
observation of tank pressure.
Tank is now properly filled and secured for transportation.
Regular periodic checks for tight belts is recommended. They
should be tightened at least every two hours.
Tank must be
transported only when completely full or empty.
WARN I NG
TANK IS DESIGNED TO BE EMPTIED BY GRAVITY OR SUCTION
USE OF AIR PRESSURE TO UNLOAD TANK IS NOT
AUTHORIZED AS IT MAY CAUSE THE TANK TO BURST UNDER PRESSURE.
The tank can be drained either by gravity or by the use of a pump.
Drain by Gravity
(1) The end of the tank opposite the valve must be at least 8-10
higher than the valve end of the tank. For complete tank
draining this is necessary.
The valve corner should be the
lowest level of the tank.
Use grade elevation or portable
ramps under the appropriate trailer wheels.
(2) Connect one end of the 4" diameter hose assembly to the tank
(3) Connect the other end of the hose to the line or container
requiring the potable water.
(4) Close the tank pressure gage valve.
(5) Open the filler/discharge valve on the tank to start the
(6) After operation is complete close filler/discharge valve on
end of tank.
Draining by Pump
(1) Connect one end of the 4" diameter hose assembly to the tank
(2) Connect the other end of the hose to the line from or directly
to the pump.
(3) Close the tank pressure gage valve.