Maintenance Instructions (continued)
Corrective Maintenance (continued)
Vent Assembly. See Figure VI.
(1) Disconnect female coupling from flange adapter by pulling outward on cam arms.
Lift female coupling from adapter. Remove gasket from female coupling.
(2) Remove vent standpipe from coupling by turning counterclockwise.
(3) Separate relief valve from vent stand-pipe by turning valve counterclockwise.
(4) Using wrench, remove bolts and washers. Lift flanged adapter from tank fitting.
(5) Remove "0" Ring from groove in tank fitting.
Repair and Replacement
(1) Clean all parts by wiping with a cloth.
(2) Inspect all parts for cracks, dents, breaks or wear. If any parts are no longer
serviceable, replace before assembly.
(3) Check that vent hole in relief valve is clear.