Maintenance Instructions (continued)
Corrective Maintenance (continued)
Filler/Discharge Assembly. See Figure VII.
(1) Pull outward on cam arms. Remove elbow from flanged adapter.
(2) Remove elbow gasket from inside of elbow.
(3) Using wrench, remove hexagon head bolts and washers. Remove closure plate
from tank fitting.
(4) Remove "O" Ring from groove in tank fitting.
(5) Using wrench, remove hexagon head bolts and washers from remaining assembly.
Remove flanged adapter and gasket from top of closure plate. Remove suction
stub from gasket from bottom of closure plate.
Repair and Replacement
(1) Clean all parts by wiping with a cloth.
(2) Inspect all parts for cracks, dents or wear. If any parts are no longer serviceable,
replace before reassembly.