Maintenance Instructions (continued)
Corrective Maintenance (continued)
Filler/Discharge Assembly (continued)
(1) Place suction stub on flat surface. Ensure ring with nut holes is facing up.
(2) Place gasket and closure plate onto suction stub.
(3) Place flanged adapter gasket on closure plate.
(4) Place flanged adapter on gasket.
(5) Place washers on bolts. Insert bolts through holes of flanged adapter and mate with
holes in closure plate. Using a wrench, tighten bolts.
(6) Place "O" Ring into groove in tank fitting.
(7) Place closure plate onto tank plate assembly.
(8) Place washers over bolts. Insert bolts through closure plate and into tapped holes
in tank fitting. Using wrench, tighten bolts.
(9) Place elbow gasket into elbow.
(10) Place elbow onto flanged adapter. Push cam arms inward until they lock.