Maintenance Instructions (continued)
Corrective Maintenance (continued)
Drain Assembly. See Figure VIII.
(1) Using wrench, remove bolts and washers attaching drain assembly to tank fitting.
(2) Remove drain fitting and attached hardware.
(3) Remove "O" Ring from groove in tank fitting.
(4) Turn valve counterclockwise to disconnect it from drain hose. Remove valve.
(5) Turn drain hose counterclockwise to disconnect it from drain fitting. Remove hose.
Repair and Replacement
(1) Clean all parts by wiping with a cloth.
(2) Inspect all parts for cracks, dents, breaks or wear. If any parts are no longer
serviceable, replace before reassembly.