Maintenance Instructions (continued)
(1) Place drain hose on drain fitting. Turn hose clockwise until tight.
(2) Place valve on drain hose. Turn valve clockwise until tight.
(3) Place "O" Ring into groove on tank fitting.
(4) Place drain fitting on tank fitting. Make sure hose and valve will extend from
(5) Place washers over bolts. Insert bolts through drain fitting and into tank fitting.
Using wrench, tighten bolts.
Filler/Discharge Valve Assembly. See Figure IX.
(1) Pull cam arms on hose assembly female coupling outward. Remove hose
assembly from valve assembly.
(2) Using wrench, remove hexagon nuts and lockwashers from hexagon head bolts on
male coupling on valve assembly. Remove bolts and flatwashers. Remove male
coupling and gasket from valve assembly.