REMOVE AIR COMPRESSOR
Do not disconnect the air lines until
the air pressure in the system is at
1. Loosen bolts (2) to release the tension and remove
vee belt (1) from the air compressor pulley.
2. Disconnect air lines (3), (4) and (6) from the air
3. Disconnect air line (5) from the air compressor
4. Remove four bolts (7) that hold the air compressor
and remove the air compressor from the engine. The
weight of the air compressor is 30 lb. (14 kg).
INSTALL AIR COMPRESSOR
1. Put air compressor (1) and the gasket in position on
2. Install four bolts (2) that hold air compressor(1).
3. Connect air lines (3), (4) and (6) to the air
4. Connect air line (5) to the air compressor governor.
5. Install vee belt (7) on the air compressor pulley.
Tighten bolts (8) for the belt tightener to hold the correct
tension on vee belt (7). To get the correct belt tension
use a tension gauge such as Burroughs Tool Company
Part No. BT-33-96-4-16 or an equivalent. The correct
gauge indication is 120 + 5.