7. Remove inlet valves (10) from the cylinder block.
8. Turn the compressor over and put marks on bearing
caps (12) and the connecting rods for correct installation
and alignment at assembly.
9. Bend the tabs of the locks from bolts (11). Remove
the bolts and bearing caps (12).
10. Turn the compressor over and remove pistons (13)
and the connecting rods from the top of the cylinder
block. Connect the bearing caps to their connecting
rods so they do not become mixed for assembly.
11. Remove the rings from pistons (13).
12. Remove bearings (16) from the bearing caps and
connecting rods (14).
3. Remove lockwire (15). Use a press and remove pin
(17) from piston (13). Remove connecting rod (14) from