b. WDS40K Operation.
(1) Fill storage tanks by opening valves VI, V2, V3 and V6. Start 125 GPM pump and pump water from
One tank may be filled at a time by closing either valve V3 or V6.
(2) Discharge water from either storage tank by opening valve V4 or V5, start either 350 pump or 125 pump.
Open valves V7 and V9 with pump operating and open valves V8 and V10 with pump operating.
(3) Operate Hypochlorination Unit (paragraph 2-12).
(4) Discharge water from 2-inch hoses by opening valves V11, V12, V13, or V14.
(5) Discharge water from 1 ½ inch hoses by opening valves V15, V16, V17, or V18.
(6) Discharge water from nozzle assys by opening valves V19, V20, V21, or V22.
(7) Discharge water from bag filler connections by opening valves V23, V24, or V25.