2-16. REPARATION FOR MOVEMENT-cont.
Remove Roadway Crossing Guards. Refer to figure 2-32.
Use care when removing dirt from top of road crossing guards to prevent damage to hose.
Removal of one roadway crossing guard is shown Removal of remaining guards is similar.
(1) Remove dirt from top of road crossing guards (4).
(2) If planks (3) have been installed, remove nails from crossing guards (4).
(3) Remove crossing guards (4) from trench (1).
(4) Lift hose (2) from trench (1).
(5) Clean roadway crossing guards (4) and transport to packing area.