PACKING AND FOLDING INSTRUCTIONS FOR MPC MODEL TANKS
Make sure the tank is completely dry before folding. Water will create
mildew, decreasing the life of the tank if it is not completely dry.
Throughout the folding process, be sure to brush off any stones, grass, or
other debris that may accumulate on the tank or the ground cloth.
Four personnel are required to handle and fold a 20K water tank during
draining and disassembly. Five personnel are required to handle the 50K
1. Remove dust cap (1) from vent fitting (2) on tank (3).
2. Working from sides of tank (3) tightly fold both sides towards center of tank and stop at vent fitting (2).
Brush off any stones, dirt, twigs or debris on tank fabric. Tightly fold both sides towards center of tank
3. Roll tank (3) ends toward vent fitting (2).
4. Place two web straps (4) around tank (3).
5. Remove rolled tank (3) from ground cloth (5).