Maintenance Instructions (continued)
Corrective Maintenance (continued)
Vent Assembly (continued)
(1) Place "O" Ring into groove in tank fitting.
(2) Place flanged adapter on tank fitting. Rotate until holes in flange are in line with
tapped holes in fitting. Place washers over bolts. Place bolts through holes in
flange. Using wrench tighten bolts.
(3) Place relief valve on vent standpipe until standpipe contacts "O" Ring gasket. Turn
relief valve clockwise until tight.
(4) Insert vent standpipe into coupling and turn standpipe clockwise until tight.
(5) Insert coupling gasket into female coupling. Check that cam level arms of coupling
are in an outward position. Place female coupling onto flanged adapter. Pull cam
arms inward until they lock.