3. Remove bolts (4), cover (5) and the shims from the
bottom of the knuckle.
4. Remove the lower bearing cup, cone and spacer from
5. Remove bolt (8), upper bearing cone (6), kingpin (7)
and the spacer from the knuckle.
6. Remove knuckle (9) from the axle.
7. Remove the upper and lower lip seals (10) from the
knuckle with tool group (A).
Install Steering Knuckles, Kingpins And Bearings
1. Install the upper and lower lip seals in the knuckle with
tool group (A). Install the seals with the lips toward the
inside. Put GAA Multipurpose Grease on the lips of the
seals that face the axle beam assembly.